Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. (HCPI) is proud to announce that the first batch of diesel variants of the All-New CR-V has finally arrived on Philippine shores. Diesel variants of the All-New CR-V will be available for delivery starting September 2017.
While Honda has several years of experience manufacturing and selling diesel-powered cars in other markets, the All-New CR-V marks the first time that Honda will offer a diesel vehicle in the country. This excellence has further raised the excitement for Honda’s first entry in the local diesel SUV market among motoring journalists and the general public alike since its local launch last August 8, 2017.
With the All-New CR-V’s new diesel engine and the revival of its 7-seater capability, it has acquired a remarkable market demand since it was officially introduced in the Philippines. The impressive market acceptance for the All-New CR-V only show how it captured the Filipinos as a 7-seater diesel SUV that packs an aggressive & dynamic styling, premium & comfortable interior, and uncompromising safety features (Honda SENSING).
Customers who are eager to see the All-New CR-V can visit their nearest Honda Cars dealership starting September 2017 and customer deliveries will commence on the same month. The All-New CR-V will come in 6 colors at the following suggested retail prices:
- Passion Red Pearl (SX Diesel 9AT AWD and S Diesel 9AT only)
- Lunar Silver Metallic (SX Diesel 9AT AWD and S Diesel 9AT only)
- Dark Olive Metallic (All variants)
- White Orchid Pearl* (All variants)
- Modern Steel Metallic (All variants)
- Crystal Black Pearl (All variants)
*Additional Php 20,000 for the White Orchid Pearl color
Suggested Retail Prices:
- SX Diesel 9AT AWD (7-Seater) – Php 2,049,000
- S Diesel 9AT (7-Seater) – Php 1,759,000
- V Diesel 9AT (7-Seater)- Php 1,569,000
- 2.0S CVT (5-Seater) – Php 1,539,000
For more information and updates on the All-New CR-V, visit Honda’s official website at www.hondaphil.com or visit your nearest Honda car dealership today.